but you are gona love it.
欢迎来到现实世界,它糟糕得要命,但你会爱上它的。
The man who fears losing has already lost.
一旦害怕失去,你就不再拥有。
Nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts.
“但是”之前的话都是废话。
They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.
别人都说,人到了暮年,比起自己干过的事,会更后悔没有干过一些事情。
A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ .
一个悲伤的灵魂比细菌让你死的更快。
If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you.
不要选择轻松的那条路。别让这个世界污染你
You don't know anything about loss,You're just afraid of it.
你不了解失去,你只是害怕失去。
Survival isn't living.
活着不代表生活。
Things we haven't thought about in years,still have the ability to make us cry.
有些东西被我们遗忘多年,却仍然可以让我们流泪。
DNA decides what we are, but not who we are. What we are never changed, but who we are never stop changing.
DNA决定了我们是什么,但不能决定我们将成为什么人。我们是什么不会改变,但我们能成为什么则在一直变化着。
Look,eventually,you'll learn to do that on the inside.
终有一天,你会学会泪往心里流。
어른도 아프다…
어른들은 그저 견디고 있을 뿐이다.
어른으로서의 일들에 바빴을 뿐이고
나이의 무게감을
강한 척으로 버텨냈을 뿐이다
어른도 아프다…
大人们,也会疼
大人们只是一直在强忍着
忙着做作为大人应该做的事
用故作坚强来承担年龄的重担
大人们也会疼